Error after upgrade Yellowfin from 9.7.03 to 9.8

Aymar shared this question 10 months ago
Completed

Now when I try to login using the URL:

https://samplewebsite.com/logon.i4?LoginWebserviceId=[ID]
It is redirecting me to: https://samplewebsite.com/MIEntry.i4;tab_token=[TAB_TOKEN]?REQUESTTOKEN=[TOKEN].
And that page is giving me the next error:
System Error
Unable to load and view the requested dashboard
Click here to continue.
The funny thing is if I click on continue or refresh the page, it loads properly. Any help pls :D

Replies (5)

photo

Hello Aymar,

Thanks for reaching out to Yellowfin support.

Can you provide some additional information that will help us figure out what happened here?

Can you please share the info.jsp file?

Are all Reports and Dashboards affected? If not, what is different between working and non-working content?

Was this ever working after the upgrade, and were any other changes made to the system?

It would also be helpful to have a look at the complete logs with debug logging turned on. Here is documentation on enabling that if you need it. https://community.yellowfinbi.com/knowledge-base/article/how-do-i-turn-on-debug-logging-within-yellowfin-log-file

Once you have those logs please upload them to our ftp.yellowfin.bi site. Let me know the name of the file along with time stamp during the issue and I'll retrieve it from there.

Can you please open the developer tool from your browser and try to access the dashboard during the issue and share it with us if you are seeing any errors in developer console

Regards,

Sri Vamsi

photo

Hi Aymar,

Greetings for the Day!

We would like to check, with you if you had the opportunity to read our last response.

Request, you to review and let us know if you have any questions or further assistance is required.

Regards

Sri Vamsi

photo

Aymar,

This is a follow up reminder, that there has been no activity on the ticket in the last 2 days.

As no activity, it usually means either that you have found the solution for the reported issue or that the matter is no longer relevant.

Without any activity, we assume that the ticket can be closed within 5 days (2 days from now).

If this is not the case, please do let us know how we can be of further assistance.

We would be glad/pleased to assist you.

Regards

Sri Vamsi

photo

Hello Aymar,

This email is to notify you that, you have identified the solution for the reported issue or that this ticket can be resolved for now.

As we find no activity, we are going ahead and mark this ticket as Completed. However, if you ever wanted to revisit this or have anything else we could help you with, please let me know.

We would be glad/pleased to assist you.

Regards

Sri Vamsi

photo

Hey Sorry, I missed this thread, my company was trying to solve this internally with your support by emails. We sent you the logs but it was not helpful. So, I think you request us user logs, but not answer for it yet. I think we can continue this process there. But the current status is this is not completed yet, we setup a test environment to test this YF 9.8 version and it is getting us the same error there, it is working fine with 9.7.03. So, I think we have to do a rollback in production since this last version is not working fine for us :(, but in the dev environment we could still doing test with the 9.8 version.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file