Need Help with YellowfinBI Reporting Issue

Mangal Garg shared this question 10 months ago
Completed

Hi everyone,

I'm hoping things are okay with you. I'm having trouble with YellowfinBI right now, and I was hoping this community might help.

The issue I'm having has to do with reporting in YellowfinBI. I've been using the platform for a while, and everything was going well until recently. But I've discovered that I can't produce several reports that I require for my job.

I'm attempting to make a report specifically that incorporates information from many data sources, but I'm having difficulties achieving the outcomes I want. I've followed the YellowfinBI lessons and instructions, but I still can't fix the problem.

I was curious if anyone else had run across this problem or had any solutions. Do I need to change any settings or setups at this time? We would be grateful for any advice or information you could provide.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Mangal Garg

Replies (4)

photo

Hello Mangal,

Thank you for reaching out to Yellowfin Support

First, I need to know what version and build of Yellowfin you are currently using. It would be great if you could provide the info.jsp page. I'm also curious if you've updated the version. If so, could you please specify which version you switched from?

Second, please share the video of the problem you are experiencing with detailed description with us so that we can review it and properly analyze the problem and report our findings to you. Additionally, you can also share the Yellowfin BI lessons and instructions links you followed for us to review.

You can upload any videos or files using the ftp link below.

https://ftp.yellowfin.bi/login?next=/files/User-Uploads

Regards,

Yamini Naidu

photo

Hello Mangal,

Hope you are doing well.

I just want to touch base to see if you had chance to read through my response. If you can let me know that would be great.

Thank you!

Regards,

Yamini Naidu

photo

Hello Mangal,

Greetings for the Day.

This is a follow up reminder that 2 days have passed without any activity in this ticket. When there's no activity, it usually means either that you have identified the solution for the reported issue or that the matter is no longer relevant and after 5 days (2 days from now) without any activity, we assume that the ticket can be closed. If this is not the case, please do reply and let us know how we can be of further assistance, we would be happy to assist.

Regards,
Yamini Naidu

photo

Dear Mangal,

Greetings for the Day.

This email is to notify you that we believe that you have identified the solution for the reported issue or that this ticket can be resolved for now. Because of age and inactivity I am going to go ahead and mark this ticket as Completed. However, if you ever wanted to revisit this or have anything else I can help you with, please let us know, we will be more than happy to do so.

Regards,
Yamini Naidu

Leave a Comment

Attach a file