REST API

Zack Wilson shared this question 10 months ago
Completed

Using Web Services (REST), are there any other walkthroughs that are not strictly Java-based?

Replies (10)

photo

Hi Zack,

Thanks for reaching out to Yellowfin support.

Please allow us sometime to review your question. I'll check with our wider team and get back to you with an update.

Regards,

Sri Vamsi

photo

Hi Zack,

Sorry for the delay in response.

I would like to know any specific type of info you are looking for? Because most of the API's in YF works with Java based. If you can specify the sample code so that we can understand better and we will check with our wider team and get back to you.

Can you please share the info.jsp file as well. To access this page, just append info.jsp to your YF URL.

E.g. http://localhost:8080/info.jsp

Regards,

Sri Vamsi

Regards,

Sri Vamsi

photo

Sri Vamsi,

Thank you for getting back to me. We do our development in NodeJS, but I was referring to the video sent by our CSM. ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5K_il2n1XV4 - "Yellowfin BI WebServices Java". I did do some looking and found CSharp, but that was all I could find on youtube. These kind of walkthroughs are helpful for complete and limited problem development!

Thanks,

Zack

photo

Hi Zack,

Thanks for your response. I have found an article related to Yellowfin BI webservices using other languages. Could you please go through the link shared below and let me know how it goes.

https://wiki.yellowfinbi.com/display/USER74/Calling+Yellowfin+Web+Services#CallingYellowfinWebServices-OtherLanguages

Regards,

Sri Vamsi

photo

Hi Zack,

Greetings for the Day!

We would like to check, with you if you had the opportunity to read our last response.

Request, you to review and let us know if you have any questions or further assistance is required.

Regards

Sri Vamsi

photo

Hi Zack,

This is a follow up reminder, that there has been no activity on the ticket in the last 2 days.

As no activity, it usually means either that you have found the solution for the reported issue or that the matter is no longer relevant.

Without any activity, we assume that the ticket can be closed within 5 days (2 days from now).

If this is not the case, please do let us know how we can be of further assistance.

We would be glad/pleased to assist you.

Regards

Sri Vamsi

photo

Sri Vamsi,

I have not had a chance to go through this as our main web developer has been on vacation. I will work through this as soon as he gets back.

Thanks,

Zack

photo

Hi Zack,

Thanks for your response.

Sure, Please check with your web developer and let me know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Sri Vamsi

photo

Hi Zack,

Greetings for the Day!

We would like to check, with you if you had the opportunity to read our last response.

Request, you to review and let us know if you have any questions or further assistance is required.

Regards

Sri Vamsi

photo

Dear Zack,

This email is to notify you that, you have identified the solution for the reported issue or that this ticket can be resolved for now.

As we find no activity, we are going ahead and mark this ticket as Completed. However, if you ever wanted to revisit this or have anything else we could help you with, please let me know.

We would be glad/pleased to assist you.

Regards

Sri Vamsi

Leave a Comment

Attach a file