White-labeling Yellowfin

Zack Wilson shared this question 10 months ago
Completed

Is the only way to use “Full Application Embedding” by white-labeling Yellowfin entirely? In other words, is there a way to keep a portion of Yellowfin separate?

Replies (14)

photo

Hi Zack,

Thanks for reaching out to Yellowfin support.

I would like to point you in to our YF article below, which contain detailed guides on Integration & Embedding by white labeling.

https://www.yellowfinbi.com/evaluation-guide/integration-embedding/restyling-white-labeling

https://www.yellowfinbi.com/blog/white-label-analytics-what-is-it-and-top-benefits.

I hope this helps!

Regards,

Sri Vamsi

photo

Dear Zack,

Greetings for the Day!

We would like to check, with you if you had the opportunity to read our last response.

Request, you to review and let us know if you have any questions or further assistance is required.

Regards

Sri Vamsi

photo

Hello Zack,

This is a follow up reminder, that there has been no activity on the ticket in the last 2 days.

As no activity, it usually means either that you have found the solution for the reported issue or that the matter is no longer relevant.

Without any activity, we assume that the ticket can be closed within 5 days (2 days from now).

If this is not the case, please do let us know how we can be of further assistance.

We would be glad/pleased to assist you.

Regards

Sri Vamsi

photo

Sri Vamsi,

Sorry for the late reply... My original request was specifically looking at the "Sub-branding." Is the only way to accomplish this, by using multi-tenancy?

Thanks,
Zack

photo

Hi Zack,

Thanks for your response.

You can customize this sub-branding content in Yellowfin via fairly straightforward processes.

We have documentation on the processes here-

https://wiki.yellowfinbi.com/display/yfcurrent/Restyling+Yellowfin

Logo will be in the Header Footer Section

Colors will be in Images and CSS Section

Custom Login is Custom Login Section

Custom Fonts have their own page -

https://wiki.yellowfinbi.com/display/yfcurrent/Content+Fonts

Hope this helps! We also do offer consulting services in regards to assistance with these types of customizations; feel welcome to reach out to your account manager to schedule a consulting engagement in this case. Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Note: Multi-tenancy is not a requirement for sub-branding. Multi-tenancy is primarily used when you need to create separate instances of Yellowfin for different client organizations or departments within your organization, each with its own branding and data segregation.

Regards,

Sri Vamsi

photo

Hi Zack,

Greetings for the Day!

We would like to check, with you if you had the opportunity to read our last response.

Request, you to review and let us know if you have any questions or further assistance is required.

Regards

Sri Vamsi

photo

Sri Vamsi,

I did have a question relating to one or your last comments, "Note: Multi-tenancy is not a requirement for sub-branding." Are you saying it is possible to sub-brand for external use and at the same time, keep standard branding internally? All without using multi-tenancy?

Thanks,

Zack

photo

Hi Zack,

We have discussed with our wider team and we need some additional information as below:

Could you please let us know your business requirement on what you are exactly looking for?

If you are looking to give separate sub-branding for external use and keep standard branding internally then client Org is the only way.

Regards,

Sri Vamsi

photo

Sri Vamsi,

That is what I was asking. Also, that is what I am looking to do (actually it is still "internal" being it is our Sales reps all over the US).

Thanks,

Zack

photo

Hi Zack,

That's great to hear! If that's all good, I'll go ahead and mark this as complete?

Regards,

Sri Vamsi

photo

Hi Zack,

Greetings for the Day!

Regards

Sri Vamsi

photo

Sri Vamsi,

I am still a little confused about what sub-branding would be without multi-tenancy... But, I believe I have what I needed.

Thanks,

Zack

photo

Hi Zack,

Hope things are good on your end. Just wanted to check in to make sure you had what you needed here. Can I mark this ticket as completed?

Regards,

Sri Vamsi

photo

yes

Leave a Comment

Attach a file