Styles of filters are not rendered after we loaded the dashboard by calling the JavaScript API

Ether Wang shared this question 10 months ago
Completed

Many styles are not rendered, such as borders, background colors, etc.

The dashboard in Yellowfin portal looks normal, the styles are complete -

c39c07ca353ca440e156c64810b6c00d

But when we loaded the dashboard by calling the JS API in our own web page, the styles are glaringly missing. The associated style file has been downloaded, but the variable has no effect.

9c42a3ee499736bc35be5c82ac368bb4'76084a0e184193727fd17e70c116d4f7

Replies (4)

photo

Hello Ether,

I hope all is well,

We would like to have few more details to investigate this issue.

1. Could you please share dashboard yfx so we can import and replicate using JS API.

2. Are we using embed link? Could you please share format?

3. Which version on yellowfin we are currently using?

4. Please try to replicate this with SKITEAM and share the dashboard yfx with a screen recording of the process.

Regards

Nishant

photo

Hello Ether,

I hope all is well,

I just want to touch base to see if you had chance to read through my response. If you can let me know that would be great.

Regards

Nishant

photo

Hello Ether,

I hope all is well,

This is a follow up reminder that 2 days have passed without any activity in this ticket. When there's no activity, it usually means either that you have identified the solution for the reported issue or that the matter is no longer relevant and after 5 days (2 days from now) without any activity, we assume that the ticket can be closed.

If this is not the case, please do reply and let us know how we can be of further assistance, we would be happy to assist.

Regards

Nishant

photo

Hello Ether,

I hope all is well,

This email is to notify you that we believe that you have identified the solution for the reported issue or that this ticket can be resolved for now. Because of age and inactivity, I am going to go ahead and mark this ticket as Completed.

However, if you ever wanted to revisit this or have anything else I can help you with, please let us know, we will be more than happy to do so.

Regards

Nishant

Leave a Comment

Attach a file