To remove the default links from YF page

Mala shared this question 7 years ago
Answered

Hi Team,

There are Yellowfin community or wiki link present in most of places within YF application.

We do not want Yellowfin name or these links to appear in our prod environment , rather we would like to give our own custom link and name to it. How do we go about it?

I have attched the screen shot of the same.

Thanks,

Mala

Replies (4)

photo

Hi Mala,

I hope all is well,

Unfortunately we don't have the option to edit this section with the UI of Yellowfin. I am currently going through the Yellowfin Restyling options to see what we can do. I will get back to you asap. I hope this is ok.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Mark,

Thank you so much for the quick response.

I would appreciate if i can get an update by end of this week? We want to implement in our prod environment asap.

Thanks,

Mala

photo
photo

Hi Mala,

I hope all is well,

I have since looked into this further and I have found via our Wiki - information showing how you can go about editing the Administration Tour & Help section.

Please visit this link: http://wiki.yellowfin.com.au/display/USER73/Admin+Console I hope this helps.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Mark,

This helped.Thank you so much!

Regards,

Mala

photo

Hi Mala,

I hope all is well, I will now go ahead and mark this Question as Answered. For any further problems please do not hesitate to submit a new ticket and our support team will be happy to assist.

Regards,

Mark

Leave a Comment

Attach a file