Tooltip and sorting

Max shared this question 7 years ago
Answered

Hello

1. It is possible to change a tooltim name? What is displayed in it?

2. How can i sort by custom column?

Thank you.

Replies (4)

photo

Hi Max,

Thank you for getting in touch.

1. Tooltips are directly based on the underlying data unless the "tooltip" option is available in the chart builder. What chart type are you seeking this functionality on? Also, what information would you be interested in displaying?

2. I am a little confused as to what you want here. Can you please provide screenshots indicating your desired use case/outcome for this?

I look forward to your response.

Regards,

Nathan

photo

1. In which charts the tooltip option is availible? I have version 7.2.

2. For example,

360525cd48af3ef98c75676c5f7e87fe

I need to sort the invoiced amount by descending by each year (2016 - from the biggest sum in this year, 2015 from the biggest sum in this year...).

Thank you Nathan.

photo

HI Max,

I do apologize for the delay in response, our Community has recently been updated and it is harder to see which tickets have recent replies.

1. Heat grid, and GIS maps are the only charts to have this feature.

2. Multiple sorts can be applied through the "Report Formatting" menu as seen below:

29f6a4da054c7916ceed696904dda642

Please let me know if this does not meet your needs, and I apologize again for the delay in response.

Regards,

Nathan

photo

Hi Max,

I was just wondering if you have had any luck in resolving this issue? Please let me know if you have any additional questions, or if you would be okay with me closing this ticket.

Regards,

Nathan

Leave a Comment

Attach a file