SugarCRM & Facebook third party connection are unable to fetch/load data

Murali Mohan Velpula shared this question 5 years ago
Answered

HI

I am trying to add third party source like facebook ,Salesforce and sugarCRM .The connections are successful but the data is not being populated ,i cannot see any data when I build the reports.

I tried to refresh the schedule management tasks but its been 24 hrs the data is not populated.

Can you help us with the issue.

Regards,

Murali

Replies (6)

photo

Hi Murali,

are you saying the schedule management tasks didn't finish?

Could you please send us a screenshot of the schedule management showing us the status of the task like the example below:

And do you think there is any chance you could send us the connection details of the Facebook account so we can try to connect to it over here?

regards,

David

photo

Hi david,

thanks for the response. Please find the attached screenshot .I have connected the source successfully and i can see data in sugarCRM system. But the query is unable to pull data from sugar.when I try to build report.

photo

Hi Murali,

thanks for the screenshots, could you please zip up and send over all logs from the folder <yellowfin>\appserver\logs. (And it would be great if you could let us know the timestamp of an occasion when you tried to run a sugarCRM report).

Hopefully there'll be a clue in one of the logs as to what is going wrong.

regards,

David

photo

Hi Dave,

PFA log file.

Thanks

Murali

photo

Hi Murali,

thanks for the log file. Our Salesforce connector developer says that he is doing an update of the connector on Monday and suspects that it might fix the error in the log:

java.lang.RuntimeException: Columns requested do not match columns returned by the DataSet

So it would definitely be worth updating your connector next week and then trying again to run the report(s)

We couldn't see any SugarCRM errors in the log, did you run any SugarCRM reports during the period of the log file you sent us?

regards,

David

photo

Hi Murali,

just wondering whether the updated connector resolved the issue or not?

regards,

David

Leave a Comment

Attach a file