Is it possible to change Amount Precision for specific Client(For All Reports)?

Pratap Singh shared this question 6 years ago
Answered

Hi,

In some specific regions, the client requires precision to 3 decimal places(1937.254) and some require 2 decimal places (1937.25). If we are using the same report for both types of clients how it is possible to achieve?

Is there any way to set Client specific precision(Rounding) settings?

Regards

Pratap

Replies (3)

photo

Hi Pratap,

I hope all is well,

Unfortunately this is not possible, each report created will be the same for al Clients.. Our only workaround to this would be to clone each report that you want different.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the revert,

We have multiple reports if I need to update Column precision for all the reports one by one it will consume a lot of time, is it possible to update Decimal Places from Column formatting with any query so that we can change precision for all reports at once?

Regards

Pratap

photo
photo

Hi Pratap,

Apologies for the delay in responding, it's been a busy few weeks here at YF...

I have been speaking to my fellow support team here at YF and as it stands we have yet to write a query based on what you are wanting to achieve. This aside queries directly against the Configuration Database aren't officially supported.

I think our only way forward with this would be to copy each report and adjust as needed as explained in one of my previous posts.

Apologies for not being able to help any further with this.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Pratap,

I hope all is well,

I'm going to go ahead and mark this as Answered. If you need to re-open to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to do so.

Regards,

Mark

Leave a Comment

Attach a file