Show the minimum value for a an entire given period?

Jens Lyhne shared this question 6 years ago
Answered

Hi

I am trying to build a report but keep on running into this issue. I have a masterquiry in which i set a series of stations. In my subqueries I wan't to see the running time for each pump set in four different periods. So far - no problems.

Now I want to create a column next to the running returning only the minimum value for the set period.

So - when I look at period 1 I want to see the same minimum value instead of the actual values:

Running time Min. value

1 1

4 1

5 1

11 1

2 1

How can I do this? Help!

Replies (1)

photo

Hi Jens,

Thanks for reaching out with your question. Generally, working with or reporting on specific data sets or scenarios is going to fall under Consulting and isn't generally covered by the Yellowfin Support Contract. However, we actually have a similar question and response on our Community page, except with a Max Value per ID, rather than Minimum. If you follow this Community object here, setting the applicable data value to Minimum Value, by clicking the arrow next to the column and going Aggregation > Min, and following the steps for the Append Sub Query, you should be able to accomplish what you're looking for.

32d30bb7e25bcca414e436b1c9115b0a

Regards,

Mike

photo

Hi Mike,

I'll make sure to remember that! And thanks for the reply.

I got it working, so that's great!

BR

Jens

photo

Hi Jens,

Excellent! I'll go ahead and mark this as Answered then Please don't hesitate to reach out with further questions or concerns.

Regards,

Mike

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file