Is it possible to create Customer Profile like Report/Dashboard structure?

Pratap Singh shared this question 6 years ago
Answered

Hi,

We need to show customer profile like structure(Not in Grid format attached image for reference) which includes customer name, image, address, sales details and other information.

is it possible to achieve similar structure?

Images are for just for reference.

Regards

Replies (1)

photo

Hi Pratap,

Most of what you have shown should be possible with the combination of numeric charts, and a couple JS charts (specifically for loading images). The first image shows multiple tabs for the various information which will not be possible without some very fancy JS, however the rest should be relatively easy.

If you are interested in getting a demonstration of this, it would fall more into paid services, but I can reach out to your account manager to see if this can be arranged if you are interested?

Regards,

Nathan

photo

Hi Nathan,

Thanks for your support, I have attached screenshot what I am able to achieve so far according to my requirement.

Now the issue is if we will be able to show tabbed report as it is on the dashboard, but when inserting tabbed or any co-display report on the dashboard it is considering the only primary report. is it possible to display co-display report as it is?

2nd problem is these multiple tabs are based on different data which can't be combined in a single report, so how it is possible to create multiple tabs based on a single report (Each tab will have data from a separate report or dataset ).

Regards

Pratap

photo

Hi Pratap,

Sorry a bit confused as to what you are referring to, though the dashboard is looking good! It sounds like the best option here is to link all of the filters between the tabs so that data displayed in each tab will represent the customer selected on the original tab.

Is this close?

Nathan

photo

Hi Nathan,

I am talking about displaying tabbed co-display report on the dashboard. while inserting any co-display report on dashboard only parent report is showing.

regards

pratap

photo

Hi Partap,

Thanks for the clarification.

Co-display reports are not intended to be used on a dashboard (they are actually more intended to replicate dashboards for report exports). It is expected that you would insert this report as its own report into the dashboard, and then link them together through filters.

Regards,

Nathan

photo

Hi Nathan,

Thanks for the clarification, but I was looking for a setup on the dashboard where I can insert the report as Tabbed report, but seems that I have to add each report to separate subtab on the dashboard.

but as per my requirement, i need to set up these tabs below "Customer Highlight " section (check attachment for reference).

Regards

Pratap

photo

Hi Pratap,

Yes doing this will require a bit of manual setup. Sorry for the inconvenience :/

That said, we are entirely re-working dashboards for the next major release which is expected by August of this year. Hard to give any details on this yet, but they should be far more flexible to this type of use case than the current dashboards.

Regards,

Nathan

photo

Hi Pratap,

Going to close this one.

Cheers,

Nathan

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file