At least one JAR was scanned for TLDs yet contained no TLDs...HELP!

Elizabeth Tran shared this question 6 years ago
Answered

I need help with this error found in my Catalina logs... found some directions (attached) within the Yellowfin files, but I'm not a programmer. Can someone please help??

----------------------------------------------------------

WARNING [localhost-startStop-1] org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.SetPropertiesRule.begin [SetPropertiesRule]{Context/Manager} Setting property 'distributable' to 'false' did not find a matching property.

INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.apache.jasper.servlet.TldScanner.scanJars At least one JAR was scanned for TLDs yet contained no TLDs. Enable debug logging for this logger for a complete list of JARs that were scanned but no TLDs were found in them. Skipping unneeded JARs during scanning can improve startup time and JSP compilation time.

Replies (1)

photo

HI Elizabeth,

This is just a warning and won't affect your day-to-day running of Yellowfin, however, this warning relates to a JAR file that may have a problem.

There is a useful article about this issue here:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/14375673/how-to-fix-jsp-compiler-warning-one-jar-was-scanned-for-tlds-yet-contained-no-t

However, before making any changes to your Yellowfin/Tomcat install, please make a backup!

Best regards,

Pete

Leave a Comment

Attach a file