Filter Values Not Showing Fully

Tal Mickel shared this idea 6 years ago
Idea Logged

Hey !

We got some complaints from users about the way Yellowfin's showing filter values.

Date, for example, is not showing fully.

See the examples below.

Is it possible to request that these areas will show their full values and not hide them due to lack of space?

Regards,

Dor & Tal

c8c8f09fd4d2975766e51f7cbcf6785f

1394c8a2405aa624a1538b7a2b27889c

Replies (2)

photo

Thanks for the detailed info Tal.

Yup what you've requested has been raised in our system, and something we hope to address in the future.

As for ETA, I'm unsure but I know this is someone that has been requested in the past. If there are any updates, I will post here.

Please let us know if there was anything else you were after in the meantime.

Regards,

David

photo

Sounds great :)

Thanks for letting us know!

Dor & Tal

photo

Np.

photo
photo

Hey David !

Is there any update for this idea ?

photo

Hi Dor,

Unfortunately not. It is something that we should implement, it's just a matter of getting the 'when'.

We think it's probably best to implement this idea as a tooltip, this way it doesn't take away realestate, and instead the user can hover to see the values.

At the same time, there is a current workaround by displaying the filter values on the top of the report.

E.g.

c3f8475db375c3ddbed8f92e129de3c3

eef005a552687c0ca76455f1c74210f2

Hope this can suffice for now.

Regards,

David

photo

Hey David!

Thank you for your suggestion !! That's our settings actually :)

However it's not a workaround for the filters side bar and filters top display (the one that's beneath the main menu)

We'll wait for your solution. :)

photo

No problem, Yeah the workaround proposed shows when you actually apply the filter and hit go. I would think it's one and the same though ;)

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file