Removing Conditional Formatting from Legend

sreenu shared this idea 6 years ago
Idea Logged

We would like to have the option of removing the conditional formatting from legend i.e. "Equal" appears on charts, can we have this removed.

An alternative option to this would be to use organisation reference codes; here

Can we have a much more easier option?

4c322f3408200d64f9700a6467f47ce9

Replies (10)

photo

Hi Sreenu,

Thanks for getting in touch about this. I just wanted to let you know this request has been raised internally on our side as a product Enhancement Request. For reference, the tracking ID is YFN-8478. Keep your eye on this post for updates, and don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions!

Thanks,

-Conner

photo

Is this idea implemented ?

photo

Hi Asif,

Not yet, but the devs did mention that they intend to implement this in the future. I cannot provide you a timeline for that at the moment, but will update you as soon as we know more.

Nathan

photo

Hi there,
wondering if this function has been activated now???

Cheers,

Mina

photo

It would be really helpful if this was still planned. I see this was initially discussed 5 years ago. I regularly have clients asking if we can remove the equal from the legend.

photo

Hi Sharley,

I've requested an update to the developer task on your behalf, and I'll pass any additional updates along via this Community post. You can also reach out to your account manager to request prioritization if needed, task ID here is YFN-8478.

Thanks,
Eric

photo

Thank you Eric.

photo

Hello,

We have also just encountered this problem in our reports. It would be great if this improvement could be introduced to YellowFin, is there any ETA of when this might happen? I see its a popular request.

Thanks

Anna

photo

Hi YellowFin,

I am having this same issue and was wanting to know if there is an update on this 5 year old query?

Thank you,

Livia

photo

Hi Livia,

Discussion on adding this functionality was re-visited in our developer platform about 6 months ago, no documented progress yet however. Ive got your organization added as an affected client for increased visibility now. You can additionally request prioritization of task ID YFN-8478 through an account manager if you'd like; a use case and impact statement can be helpful here.

Thanks,
Eric

Leave a Comment

Attach a file