BMC - How to Add logo in report

Sagar Vavhal shared this question 6 years ago
Answered

Hi

Can you please help to understand, how can I add logo as image in my reports?

I tried saving the path in DB column and then converting it to Binary on report level, however it gives me option to download, and I cannot see the actual image.

It would be great if we can have any document or detail information to know how we can achieve this.

Thanks

Replies (3)

photo

Hello Sagar,

Thanks for reaching out with your question. The first step is to set the 'Company Logo' under 'Administration' > 'Configuration':

1cc1fe7df254fd54f92b227e7728d2b8

Don't worry about that logo there, the Dark Side is a just a means to an end at this point.

After uploading your logo, make sure you save the image. Next, we can hop over to 'Administration' > 'Content Settings' > 'Report Settings'. Expanding the 'Styles' section allows some different options for styling reports. In particular, let's review the 'Header & Footer' section.

I want to show the Company Logo in the top right, in honor of the Emperor, so I'll go ahead and click the right '+' and choose 'Company Logo'.

f012c4e9d9ece59f603d923eeecf365b

Defining this will show your company logo on exported reports in PDF format:

d4fe979610b4d90e8f4990a24a04f044

I believe if you'd like to display your logo in a report on-screen, you'll want to use the 'Images and Maps' functionality to add images to your chart.

Let me know if this helps.

-Ryan

photo

Hi Sagar,

I wanted to reach out and see if my response was helpful. If I don't hear back, I'll presume this answered your question.

Thanks,

Ryan

photo

Hello Sagar,

I haven't heard back on this, so I'm going to go ahead and mark it as Answered.

Thanks,

Ryan

Leave a Comment

Attach a file