View_Dataformat_Browser

Xavier Ona shared this problem 6 years ago
Defect Fixed

Hi Yellowfin,

We are having some issue with view. Please take a look at attachment accordingly. We are using Yellowfin 7.3.

So, when I pull the data from this view(Screenshot_1.PNG), it shows primary flag data type as a bit. But, when I tried to add condition(Screenshot_2.PNG), It shows Boolean data type. But, when I actually pull out data from SQL, the primary_flag data display true/false not yes or not(screenshot_3/4.PNG).

More odd thing is that we can add condition without problem in Chrome but it fails from IE from this specific condition.

I can create user id and password for accessing this specific view if it is needed. Please get back to me.

Thanks,

Hyun

Replies (3)

photo

Hi Hyunsik,

Thanks for your email.

I have tested this, Yes, you are correct it shows Yes, No. Looks like this is by default it shows as Yes and No, but we have an option to change the values to whatever we like in the Prepare Window. You need to go to field settings and change the values to True and False, I got a screenshot for you, please see below:

5e3e8d98e0c0e0d6a0a7cdde4946758f

I have reproduced the issue with Internet Explorer and have raised a defect ticket.

Defect ID is: 7730

I will update you once the issue is fixed.

Let me know if you have any questions or if I can help you with anything else.

Regards,

Mahe

photo

Perfect. Thanks Mahe.

Thanks,

Hyun

photo

Hi Xavier,

Hope you are doing well.

I just want to update you that this issue has been fixed and is available in February 7.3, 2018 build.

If you haven't upgraded yet, please upgrade Yellowfin to March 2018 build and the fix should be in there.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Mahesh

Leave a Comment

Attach a file