How do i get the yfPageTitle

Jan Bothmann shared this question 6 years ago
Answered

Hi,

I have created a custom header file, for a specific client org. I have managed to get the users full name, user role and org name as specified below:

SessionBean sb = (SessionBean)session.getAttribute(Const.SESSION_BEAN);

String personFullName = sb.getPrsnBean().getFormattedFullName();

String UserRole = sb.getCurrRole().getRoleDescription();

String OrgName = com.hof.util.OrgCache.getInstance().getOrgName(sb.getPersonSearchIpOrg());

<%=UtilString.escapeText(personFullName, "xml")%>

<%=UtilString.escapeText(UserRole, "xml")%>

<%=UtilString.escapeText(OrgName, "xml")%>

I would also like to set the <h1 class="i4headertitle" id="yfPageTitle"> HERE </h1> but i dont know how.

Any one who knows how to do this??

/Jan

Replies (3)

photo

Hi Jan,

In the index_mi.jsp the page title is set using:

<title> Yellowfin Information Collaboration</title></pre> 

I would try adding this to your custom header for the client org. Let me know if this does not work and we can explore other options.

Regards,

Nathan

photo

Hi Nathan,

I tried you suggestion, but nothing changes. I have attached the header.jsp so you can see how it is set up.

Thanks

Jan

photo
photo

Hi Jan,

Unfortunately the title for each individual page within Yellowfin is controlled by Yellowfin. While you can adjust the index page as mentioned below, dashboards will show "Dashboard", reports will show the report name, etc.

I was hoping there was a way we could adjust this, but I am simply not finding one.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Regards,

Nathan

photo

Hi Jan,

I am going to set this ticket to closed for now, but if there is anything else I can do to help here, please just let me know and the case will be re-opened!

Regards,

Nathan

Leave a Comment

Attach a file