Don't receive a registration email on AWS

Sharon Lavie shared this question 6 years ago
Answered

Hi,

I've installed an EC2 instance with yellowfin on AWS.

I'm entering all my details in the registration form and i don't receive a registration email.

What am i missing?

Thanks.

Best Answer
photo

Hello Sharon,

Thanks for reaching out with your question. While it looks like you've gotten your issue sorted, I'll go ahead and address your question for future readers.

The Amazon AWS registration is a process owned and handled by Amazon itself, and has no bearing or impact on the Yellowfin instance. You'll want to log in with the default credentials, as shown in your reply, after the instance is reachable. It's recommend that these default credentials be changed upon your first log in.

Please let us know if you have further questions or issues. Also, if you feel I've answered your Question, please let me know and I'll mark this as Answered.

Thank you,

Ryan

Replies (2)

photo

eventually i used the default user: admin@yellowfin.com.au.

photo

Hello Sharon,

Thanks for reaching out with your question. While it looks like you've gotten your issue sorted, I'll go ahead and address your question for future readers.

The Amazon AWS registration is a process owned and handled by Amazon itself, and has no bearing or impact on the Yellowfin instance. You'll want to log in with the default credentials, as shown in your reply, after the instance is reachable. It's recommend that these default credentials be changed upon your first log in.

Please let us know if you have further questions or issues. Also, if you feel I've answered your Question, please let me know and I'll mark this as Answered.

Thank you,

Ryan

photo

Hi

I have installed the yellow fin instance on the AWS instance, when i was trying to access the Yellowfin, it was prompted me to register for receiving my login credentials. I have registered to recieve the logon credentials but its been more than 24 hours the credentials has not arrived.

Please suggest how do i get the login credentials ?

photo

Hello Sviasankar,

Please use the default Yellowfin credentials of 'admin@yellowfin.com.au' and a default password of 'test'.

Thanks,

Ryan

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file