Can we drill down through cross tab report?

Poonam Sood shared this question 6 years ago
Answered

Hi,

Can we create a drill through report from a cross tab report, For example in attached report, I am trying to see all 'active', 'at risk' and 'lost' customers name, phone number etc. on click of 'count', but unable to do so as filters are not showing to select the conditions, in related content/drill through.

I have created a drill down report with just customer's details like first name, last name etc, but couldn't find way to show only specific customers e.g. I want to just show Active and 1 time buyers?

Can you please suggest the workaround? Thanks,

Replies (2)

photo

Hi Poonam,

Unfortunately this will not be directly possible within your current setup, as cross-tab set-up is done in post processing, preventing the values from being accessible in the drill-through operation.

The best workaround here will be to switch the format in which this report is displayed. To achieve this you might want to look into employing sections, or displaying some of the information in a drill-able chart.

Sorry for the inconvenience here, please let me know your thoughts on this.

Regards,

Nathan

photo

I am going to set this ticket to closed for now, but if there is anything else I can do to help here, please just let me know and the case will be re-opened!

Regards,

Nathan

Leave a Comment

Attach a file