Page Selector Appears Above Chart

Abhijeet Teli shared this problem 6 years ago
Defect Fixed

I've noticed that when working with a paginated report, the page button appears above the chart instead of the records table.

This can be confusing for users, as the other page selector button appears at the bottom of the records table. Furthermore, since the page selector doesn't affect the chart, it's counter-intuitive.

11bd25a1610613c2fb3af4f6d83f9f4d

Replies (2)

photo

Hello Abhijeet,

Thanks for reaching out with the issue you're having. I've replicated this behavior and have raised this as a defect in our internal ticketing system. It is possible to drag the chart beside the record table to bring the record table up to the page selector button as shown:

d0468048725482ce7031f30f03e76b38

That being said, I understand that often times this format will not be visually appealing in some reports. I'll keep this post updated with further information regarding a fix for this.

Thanks,

Ryan

photo

Hi Abhijeet,

I wanted to reach out on this and let you know that this will now be implemented as an option in the report formatting section. This will be released with our 7.3 and 7.4 December EOM patch and will be provided with your next build.

Thanks,

Ryan

Leave a Comment

Attach a file