Histogram axis labels not applied properly

Jonathan Allen shared this problem 6 years ago
Defect Fixed

When creating a Histogram chart, it seems that the Horizontal axis label does not appear and whatever is set as the Vertical axis label will be applied to both the Horizontal and Vertical axis. In the attached screenshot, I have set the Horizontal Axis to "Rating" and the Vertical Axis to "Occurrences". However instead I see "Occurrences" as the label for both axes. I have tested this on both 7.3 and the 7.3+ beta.

Replies (5)

photo

Hi Jonathan,

thanks for informing us of this bug, a defect has been raised (YFN-6026) so that it will be fixed accordingly.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused by it.

regards,

David

photo

Hi Jonathon,

Just wanted to provide an update here - This task has been completed by developers and is scheduled to be released with upcoming versions 8.0.4 and 9.0. I'll leave this marked as Defect Logged until the respective release.

Thanks,

Eric

photo

Hi Eric,

Is it possible to have this fix implemented in the 7.4 version?

Thanks,

-Dan

photo

Hi Dan,

I've asked developers to include this in the 7.4 branch on your behalf; initially it wasn't planned, but I don't think it should be an issue, likely 7.4.12. Will confirm when I get a response.

Thanks,

Eric

photo

Hi Dan,

Just wanted to provide an update - this fix was included in recently released version 7.4.12. I will in turn mark this ticket as Defect Fixed at this point; feel welcome to reply here if you have any related issues.

Best,

Eric

Leave a Comment

Attach a file