CFO Dashboards

Craig Dubin shared this question 18 months ago
Answered

Hi there,

I'd like to see if any companies/agencies out there would be willing to share some ideas of what your CFO dashboards might look like. I'm trying to get some ideas of what sort of dashboards your typical CFO might want to look at. We work in the public sector transportation, but I'd love to see anything anyone is willing to share.

Thanks!Craig Dubin

Roaring Fork Transportation Authority

Replies (3)

photo

Hi Craig,

I hope all is well,

That would be great if some clients could share examples, although I suspect a lot of this is internal and private to each client, however you never know :-)

With this we do have our example Dashboards here, although as it stands they are currently down... We are working on this.

This also might give you some additional examples/ideas that you can use.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Thanks Mark!

Yes, I agree, but always hoping maybe someone might chime in. I've seen the tutorial dashboards and the ones on the demonstrations. Being a government entity, we have some interesting metrics like sales tax revenues & expenses, debt service, bond measures etc. It'd just be good to see from IT professionals who support a CFO, hopefully in public sector about the types of things their chiefs are asking for. We've never really had any type of KPI's; just financial reports (10,000 row spreadsheets basically) until we started developing in Yellowfin. I have a lot of experience with transit and incident metrics. Very little with financials.

Thanks for the reply!

photo

Hi Craig,

This sounds like a good idea so that users can share examples. What i'll do is mark this as Answered however it will still be visible for other users, if they wish to share then they can do so.

Let me know if you need anything else from myself.

Regards,

Mark

Leave a Comment

Attach a file