Is there a chart that can show two different data sets

Ether Wang shared this question 18 months ago
Answered

I want to draw a roc curve by using some charts, but I found that there wasn't a proper chart that can permit me to draw 2 different roc(have different points) in a single chart, the line chart specifies that two curves must have the same horizontal coordinates, how should I draw 2 different curves with different coordinates in a single line chart?

Regards

Replies (1)

photo

Hi Ether,

I hope you're well.

Have you got an example chart of what you'd like to see? You can have two separate metrics on the vertical axis, but yes you are limited to a single dimension on the horizontal.

Kind regards,

Chris

photo

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your reply.

Here is a mock-up:

/519cd9d7440ed61df6f52ca29c891c36

Actually, we do need a chart that can draw 2 curves with datasets which have different points. We couldn't find a suitable local chart, so we decide to draw it by using JavaScript chart, is there any documentation that demonstrates how to integrate D3.js in JavaScript charts? We need more instructions, thanks!

Regards,

Ether

photo

Hi Ether,

We don't have much in the way of documentation with regards to integrating the D3.js library with JavaScript charts, but one of our partners Minerra offers a course on the topic:

https://www.minerra.net/training/topics/courses/28-extending-yellowfin-with-html-css-javascript/region-AU/

Kind regards,

Chris

photo

Hi Ether,

Hope you're having a good week.

Just wanted to check-in and see how it's all going. Was there anything you were needing from me to help get this resolved?

Regards,

Chris

photo

Hi,

I hope things are going well over there.

Just wanted to let you know I'll be closing this request due to inactivity. However, if you ever wanted to re-visit this or have anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Regards,

Chris

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file