Make column headers print on all pages

Ayub shared this question 19 months ago
Answered

Hi,

How can i get the column header to appear on all pages of a dashboard print to pdf ? They seem to appear on only the first page.

On the report print they appear on all pages.

Thanks

Thanks

Replies (5)

photo

Hi Ayub,

Hope you're doing well!

Could you please send a screenshot of exactly what you mean here by column header?

That'll point me in the right direction so I can look into this properly for you.

Kind regards,

Chris

photo

Hi Chris,

I mean the below

/374b587d1a38d1b05fd11c854ffb180d

The columns appear on all pages of the report print out to pdf, but from the dashboard the columns appear only on the first page.

Regards

photo

Hi Ayub,

Currently in Yellowfin you cannot print an entire dashboard, only export:

/5cf50214e7de8d2ab9ff64cca067dc36

However, from the dashboard, you can go the report menu for the individual report and print the entire report.

/e7ada3d0918a9ab11363f33a0726ebf6

This will include the headers after each page:

/47e223fcdeaa42f17f77a185b9a3e369

/ca931b1d9c5c6c630f4fcb4bde5873e4

We do have an enhancement open to bring the full dashboard to print functionality, however this has not yet been implemented. If you like I can add your interest to that internal ticket and to increase the visibility with the development team.

Kind regards,

Chris

photo

Hi Chris,

By print I meant export to pdf, which is the only available option for printing dashboards at the moment. With the workaround you have suggested the user would have to go to each inidividual report that make up the dashboard and print each report individually. Not the best workaround but i assume that's all we can do.

Yes, you can add my interest to the enhancement you have mentioned.

I had raised another ticket on dashboards as well. Would anyone be looking into that ?

Thank you

photo

Hi Ayub,

No worries. I've added your support for that request and linked the tickets. If there's any movement, you'll be the first to know.

Kind regards,

Chris

Leave a Comment

Attach a file