How do a enable dashboards to show report summaries

Jonathan Smith shared this question 23 months ago
Answered

Hi, in my report i have it checked so the report summary will show in a dashboard. When i add the report to the dashboard and preview the dashboard only the chart shows.

Am i missing something, i cant see why it wouldn't show in the dashboard?

Best Answer
photo

Hi Jonathan,

I hope all is well,

Unfortunately the Report Summary feature is no longer available within Yellowfin version 9, however to be able to build out the same kind of content, you will need to create separate reports to display the data as required.

What this does give you is more flexibility in how they are laid out, and with the Blueprint feature on the new Dashboards you can quickly create new content without needing to leave the Dashboard.

Please navigate to this link to see Dashboard Blueprint and Quick Charts.

Regards,

Mark

Replies (1)

photo

Hi Jonathan,

I hope all is well,

Unfortunately the Report Summary feature is no longer available within Yellowfin version 9, however to be able to build out the same kind of content, you will need to create separate reports to display the data as required.

What this does give you is more flexibility in how they are laid out, and with the Blueprint feature on the new Dashboards you can quickly create new content without needing to leave the Dashboard.

Please navigate to this link to see Dashboard Blueprint and Quick Charts.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Thank you Mark for getting back to me and letting me know

Jon

photo

Hi Jon,

No problem, have a great week ahead.

Regards,

Mark

photo
Leave a Comment