Associated Reports

Tim Clark shared this idea 2 years ago
Idea Logged

Is there a way to rename the reports under "Associated Reports"/bd42adb8889beed25269bcba3a944cbe

Replies (3)

photo

Hi Tim,

Thanks for reaching out to support. When I drag a report into the "associated reports" widget, it shows the report name as defined in the report builder. I'm pretty sure the widget is going to be grabbing that "report title" text field from the same place for the report name, so to change this, you'd need to change the report title itself.

it sounds like you'd like a new parameter here, as in "associated report widget descriptor" type name for that report in relation to that widget, as opposed to what you would see as the report title or in the Browse page, does that sound accurate? If so, I could get this request to developers to investigate.

Thanks,

Eric

photo

Correct - looking for a way to give a custom name to each one. thx!

photo

Hi Tim,

Thanks for the clarification. I've gone ahead and created a developer task to look into potentially adding this functionality to a future version of the application. I've attached this ticket to the task and added your organization as an affected client for tracking purposes. Updates to the task will be provided here as they are available. I'll mark this as Idea Logged for now; feel welcome to reply here with any related inquiries.

Thanks,

Eric

Leave a Comment

Attach a file