How to adjust size (height) of report filters

carlo scanelli shared this question 2 years ago
Answered

Hello,

Is it possible to adjust the filters size on a report? I know there are two options for the width, but I would be interested in making them smaller, especially by reducing the height, as when you add several filters you can end up with quite a long column.

Thank you,

Carlo

Replies (1)

photo

Hi Carlo,

Thanks for contacting Yellowfin!

You can adjust features such as the number of items contained in a list with the option below:

/e222ecea087262820bb8e8bea60ec33a

However this will depend on the type of filters being used.

Other than that, there's a few settings you can adjust for filters in the Content Settings of the Admin Console, however that doesn't include options for height and that effects Yellowfin as a whole:

/b7e19b65811ce44b0e3a0b7a6fe729e4

There might be something you can do with a custom style sheet, we do support that feature. However I'm not entirely sure what you mean by reducing the height - perhaps reducing the amount of white space padding. The filters would still need to be displayed.

Let me know if that helps!

Kind regards,

Chris

photo

Thanks Chris for the quick reply. Yes, I meant removing some extra padding or maybe reduce the font size of the filters' text. Anything to make them take up a bit less space on the left. I will take a look at the custom css feature.

Thanks for the help.

Carlo

photo

Hi Carlo,

That's no worries! Glad to help!

Kind regards,

Chris

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file