Allow Co-Display in Related Report Pop-Up

Zack Wilson shared this idea 2 years ago
Idea Logged

Hello,

I am just curious if it is possible to have a co-display report show (in full co-display) on a related report pop-up?

I created a co-display report with the co-display underneath. However, when I go to access it through a separate (third) report, it only displays the main report from the co-display.

Thanks,

Zack

Replies (7)

photo

Simon,

/5679076fc94c4444357e3463db60e8c2

Thanks,

Zack

photo

Hello!

Has there been any progress with this idea?

Thanks,

Zack

photo

Hi Zack,

I hope all is well,

I have assigned this ticket due to Simon no longer working for Yellowfin. With this I have since investigated this further to which there has been no movement as of yet.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hey Mark,

Is there any movement on this?

Thanks,

Zack

photo

Hi Zack,

No movement on this as of yet, however we can push to get our wider team look at this if you wish. Going forward it might be good to reach out to your Account Manager to discuss further to see what options we have.

Do you happen to know who your account manager is at Yellowfin? I can have this raised on your behalf.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Nathalia Bosak

photo

Hi Zack,

I have raised this with Nathalia. I'm hoping some feedback will be on it's way to see whast options we have going forward.

Regards,

Mark

photo
photo

This seems like a functionality issue with Co-Display Reports. Is there any roadmap to improving overall Report functionality?

photo

Hi Zack,

I hope all is well,

I just want to touch base on this to make you aware that we have yet to have any movement, however this has been discussed with the wider team and as you are aware (hence the Enhancement) this is not possible of which we do know that it works where the drill through is in-situ, not via a popup.

Going forward I can continue to discuss this with the wider team to see what options we have.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Thanks Mark!

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file