Add a configuration level setting for Allow Prompt and Display All Filters defaults

Rebecca Morris shared this idea 2 years ago
Idea Logged

After upgrading from 8.0.4 to 8.0.10 there were changes to Manual Filters which are now by default influenced by any other filters on the report. For this client they needed to manually update all their reports to "Allow Prompt" and "Display All Filter Values" as per the below:

a5ad7efe7eae3115a440127c39bcfdf7

This request is to have a config level setting to change it for all reports at once except those that have been specifically set to one or the other.

Replies (3)

photo

Hi Rebecca,

Thanks for reaching out with your suggestion. I've logged this as an Idea for an Enhancement Request. Before becoming a request, ideas will be reviewed by our Product Team and chosen for Enhancements based on feasibility, level of positive impact to the user experience, and votes from the community. This post will be updated with any future information relevant to this process.

Cheers,

Neal

photo

Hi Neal,

can I get an update on this. Our customer is very keen to get this resolved and move clients over to the latest version however this seems to be a stumbling block to do so thanks, look forward to your response

photo

Hi Rebecca,

I have checked in on this task but so far it is still being assessed in line with the current roadmap and at this stage there is not a firm plan on this being included in a future release. Any updates will be added to this ticket and I have noted your follow up on this task.

Cheers,

Neal

Leave a Comment

Attach a file