Do not see Null Behavior Style options for overlay charts in 7.4

Dan Lunasin shared this problem 3 years ago
Defect Fixed

Hello Yellowfin Support,

I am running into the same issue as the yellowfin post below, but I do not see an option within the overlay charts to set Null Values to break.

I only see Tooltip display under style. We need that functionality within the overlay chart to satisfy a customer requirement.

https://community.yellowfinbi.com/topic/avoid-overlay-chart-to-not-display-zero-values-of-future-for-bar-or-line

Any help is appreciated, please let me know if there is a way around it.

Thanks,

-Dan

Replies (3)

photo

Hi Dan,

Thanks for reaching out. It seems this functionality broke at some point as I'm able to replicate this in 7.4.10, and latest 8 and 9.

I've gone ahead and submitted a defect for this. Any potential updates surrounding this will be posted here.

Unfortunately, due to the nature of the issue I'm afraid there's not really a workaround available to us.

Regards,

Mike

photo

Hi Dan,

Just writing to let you know this has been fixed and will be published in upcoming builds 8.0.11 and 9.6.1. I will let you know once 9.6.1 is published.

Regards,

Mike

photo

Hi Dan,

Just to let you know this was actually published in 9.6.1, which was just released. You can download the full build here.

If you want to instead download the upgrade installer, you can simply right-click the corresponding link and replace the word 'full' towards the end of the URL and replace it with 'update'.

Please download, update, and test and let me know how goes.

Regards,

Mike

Leave a Comment

Attach a file