Broadcast - PDF settings for broadcast

Kalaiselvan shared this idea 3 years ago
Idea Logged

Hi Team,

I have noticed that, PDF export having more options to customize the setting before export. Can these be added/linked to broadcasting as pdf?

I have tried in YF 9.5 and couldn't find anything to set up as export. Please check and advise.

Thanks

Kalaiselvan

Replies (3)

photo

Hi Kalaiselvan,

Thanks for reaching out to support with your issue. I can see what you mean - in my test the Broadcast to PDF doesn't seem to have a way to define the options that are available via export -

2d005c101d495f7c75732ce838d193e2

You'd like to see the same type of PDF rendering functionality on this page as you see on Export, correct? If so, I can create a task for developers to look into this potential program update. Just want to make sure I have the request right.

Thanks,

Eric

photo

Hi Eric,

Yes, you are correct. Since, not all the reports/dashboards are same to fit in to one layout for PDF. If we have option to change according to report/dashboard design it'll be more useful for PDF format.

Thanks

Kalaiselvan

photo

Hi Kalaiselvan,

Thanks for confirming for me. I've gone ahead and created a developer task to look into this potential functionality. Updates to the task will be provided here as they are available. I will in turn mark this ticket as Idea Logged, feel welcome to reply here with any additional related inquiries.

Thanks,

Eric

Leave a Comment

Attach a file