Pop up window on the side/sliding in

Julia Mazur shared this question 3 years ago
Answered

Hi all,

I know about the ability to set up pop-up windows when using linked reports. However, they just appear in the middle of the window. I saw in the video "Yellowfin Embedded Analytics Walkthrough for Product Teams" that there is a pop-up window or something similar that appears on the side or slides in from the right side.

I would like to know how we can create such a side window?

/537a770f1b05a6351d4b712d700d5fea

Thanks and regards,

Julia

Replies (3)

photo

Hi Julia,

Thanks for contacting Yellowfin!

The example you've described below is part of a demonstration for embedding Yellowfin's analytics into an existing application, by using our API to pull data, charts and reports into other applications. So the screenshot below shows an example application, it's not part of the Yellowfin interface itself.

Hopefully that makes sense. Let me know if you want to find out more about embedding Yellowfin.

Kind regards,

Chris

photo

Hi Chris,

thanks - that make sense!

Regards,

Julia

photo

Hi Julia,

(In case you haven't seen my comment on your other ticket, just to let you know, I don't work for Yellowfin, I work for a Yellowfin Partner).

This is actually possible with a little bit of CSS & JQuery in Code Mode. See attached file for a PoC.

If this sort of custom functionality is something you'd be interested in, feel free to contact me via lex@rhinoit.co.uk

Lex

Leave a Comment

Attach a file