Best Way to display unified date on X axis with two different date fields on Y axis

Lisa Singh shared this question 3 years ago
Answered

I'm not sure this makes sense, but what's the best way to show the a date range along the X axis when the Y axis has two different date metrics.

For example, number of tickets that were created, and the number of tickets that were closed as the metrics. It's for a team where the number of tickets is quite low, but the complexity is quite high.

So that means it's feasible that there could be a week where tickets are closed but none are created or a month where new tickets were created but none were closed.

So if I use create date as a timeline there are blanks labels across the axis where no tickets were created, likewise if I use closed date and none were closed.

What's the best way to do this?

Best Answer
photo

Hi Lisa,

Hope things are good on your end. Just wanted to make sure the UK team has reached out to your organization in regards to this issue at this time?

Thanks,

Eric

Replies (2)

photo

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for reaching out to support with your question. This type of content creation assistance is best handled by our consulting team, as such I've reached out to your account manager to see if we can make some appropriate resources available to you. I'll follow up shortly with confirmation.

Thanks,

Eric

photo

Hi Lisa,

Hope things are good on your end. Just wanted to make sure the UK team has reached out to your organization in regards to this issue at this time?

Thanks,

Eric

Leave a Comment

Attach a file