'Drill Down' but to another dashboard

Deannah shared this question 3 years ago
Answered

Hello,

I have a League table chart that consists of venues. for example 'Hull', York', 'Leeds'

I would like to be able to click on the venue in the League table and take you to a different dashboard with data for just that venue. Is this possible?

Can you change the venues to links?

Any help is always appreciated.

Many thanks,

Deannah

Replies (2)

photo

I've found some notes in the Data Analyst Work Book - Related Reports which i think is kind of what i need.

photo

Hey Deannah,

I hope you are well and having a great start to your week!

By related reports, do you mean related content? This is applicable when selecting 'Co-Display' with any of the other drill options - or by selecting 'Drill Anywhere' on its own, in the report builder.

Co-displays are good as they tend to look like dashboards but with the added benefit of the related content where you can link the reports via filter or fields.

Let me know if you have any further questions! :)

Best Wishes,

Lesley

photo

Hey Lesley!

Yeah, so they are working great for what i wanted here. I did have another question that im still stuck on now though. Im trying to use this to drill down to one location but i want it to retain its original rank. (From the advanced function)

Is this possible?

photo

Hey Deannah,

I believe I might have just answered this in your other post - Let me know if this is a different question :)

Best Wishes,

Lesley

photo

Hey Deannah,

Since I am answering your follow up question in another post, I will go ahead and mark this one as complete.

I hope thats ok! :)

Best Wishes,

Lesley

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file