Search Content option on Dashboard

Sofia Rabin shared this idea 3 years ago
Idea Logged

We would like to have the Search Content option on version 9.

On Version 8, we have this;

cb5a32665677a1ad96cf77924b255cf8

On Version 9, we do not;

c141714a891f6c75ee7b63a6101fcb98

Replies (6)

photo

Hi Sofia,

I have gone ahead and logged this as an Idea.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Mark,

Any updates?

Also, is there any option to use some API to create a content search box that provides a dropdown of matching content?

Thanks,

Sofia

photo

Hi Sofia,

As you are aware this WAS a feature in our previous versions, however with version 9 this is not possible... Going forward we have this logged as an idea, although no movement as of yet. Because of this I have now escalated this so that we can try and get some movement on this.

I will keep you updated as myself and Richard are looking to get this resolved asap.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Sofia,

I hope all is well,

I come with some updates... I have since been speaking to our development team and we are looking to get this implemented in our 9.5 release, however this has not been confirmed, this is still a work in progress.

Let me know your thoughts on this.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi, I developed a report to do this instead and put it on one of our dashboards. Any product updates welcome though.

photo

Hi Brendan,

No updates with regards to a pre-built option to do this, however I would be very much keen to hear how you done this with a report. Is this something that could be shared here? Maybe one could use the SKI Team Data as an example. Let me know your thoughts.

Regards,

Mark

Leave a Comment

Attach a file