Could not find the report with id 93254. - error when exporting

Mpumelelo Tsabedze shared this question 3 years ago
Answered

Good Day All

Getting the above error when exporting over 100 report items - Is there a way of knowing/identifying the affected report so I can remove/have a look at ?

Reg.

Mpumi

Best Answer
photo

Hi Mpumi,

Thanks for reaching out with this.

If we have a reportID that we are looking for we can use it to reference the ReportHeader Table within the configuration database. This table holds report information and will give us the name of the report causing the error. A query similar to this should give you the name of the report.

Select * From ReportHeader where reportid= 93254;

With the information I have on the issue (not much) I wouldn't recommend deleting the report via querying the configuration database and should note here that when running any queries directly against the Yellowfin Configuration Database it's possible to cause irrevocable data loss. This process isn't directly supported nor recommended unless otherwise advised to do so. Before running any queries against your Yellowfin Configuration Database, please make sure you have full, up-to-date backups of both your Yellowfin Configuration Database and your Yellowfin Installation folder. This way, if something goes wrong you can revert back to your current state.

Please let me know if this information helps.

Thanks,

Jared

Replies (1)

photo

Hi Mpumi,

Thanks for reaching out with this.

If we have a reportID that we are looking for we can use it to reference the ReportHeader Table within the configuration database. This table holds report information and will give us the name of the report causing the error. A query similar to this should give you the name of the report.

Select * From ReportHeader where reportid= 93254;

With the information I have on the issue (not much) I wouldn't recommend deleting the report via querying the configuration database and should note here that when running any queries directly against the Yellowfin Configuration Database it's possible to cause irrevocable data loss. This process isn't directly supported nor recommended unless otherwise advised to do so. Before running any queries against your Yellowfin Configuration Database, please make sure you have full, up-to-date backups of both your Yellowfin Configuration Database and your Yellowfin Installation folder. This way, if something goes wrong you can revert back to your current state.

Please let me know if this information helps.

Thanks,

Jared

photo

Thanks - certainly helped....

photo

Hi Mpumi,

Glad to hear the information was helpful.

Please let me know if you have any other questions regarding this or if you feel its alright to mark this question as answered.

Regards,

Jared

photo

Hi Jared,

Please proceed to mark as answered

Thanks again

Regards,

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file