Add Report Summary to Dashboard

Misty Dennis shared this question 3 years ago
Answered

Hello - I'm trying to add a report summary to my dashboard, but I can only seem to add the 'un-summarized' version. I'm working in version 9.2.

I feel like I'm missing something basic - how do you just add the summary and not the full report to a dashboard?

Replies (4)

photo

Hi Misty,

Thanks for reaching out to support with your question. I did a bit of digging and it looks like report summaries are in the process of being phased out, a related task has this comment -

KPI's are not displayed after upgrade and that is correct. Summaries are still displayed from old dashboards. In Version 9, there will be no report summaries. Report Summaries will be disabled, YFN-<task> is about disabling report summaries, not implemented yet.

I'm going to confirm with the team as to whether there is some sort of replacement or alternative to this functionality in 9.2, will let you know what the response is.

Thanks,

Eric

photo

Hi Misty,

I asked the team about this and the consultants said they'd be happy to go into alternatives with you on a future call... does this sound like a plan?

Thanks,

Eric

photo

Hi Eric - I spoke with one of your consultants yesterday and he was able to guide me through another solution. You can close this ticket.

photo

Hi Misty,

Thanks for the reply, I'll go ahead and mark this one as Answered. Best till next time!

Thanks,

Eric

Leave a Comment

Attach a file