Dashboard Export

Maja Belobaba shared this question 3 years ago
Answered

Hi,

Is it possible to have all reports from one dashboard on a single sheet when exporting to Excel?

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Maja

Replies (10)

photo

Hey Maja,

I hope you are well!

Could you tell me a little more about how you are exporting the dashboard?

It is via the Administration panel?

Or are you exporting reports individually from the dashboard?

Is this being shared with users via the dashboard tab?

Best Wishes,

Lesley

photo

Hey Lesley,

I'm asking for exporting the whole dashboard from the dashboard tab. (Screenshot attached.)

Also, the option for dashboard exporting should be available for all users who will access the dashboard through a web page where the Yellowfin dashboard will be embedded.

Thank you,

Maja

photo

Hi Maja,

Unfortunately, there is not an option for this to be done - I have also checked enhancement requests and development tasks relating and there does not seem to be any raised for this feature - If you like, I can raise an idea on your behalf to include this feature? When Exporting via XLSX to export to a single page.

Let me know if you would like me to do that - will be happy to do so! :) And my apologies this is not the answer you were hoping for.

Another option could be to export to PDF? there is an option for this to 'Shrink to fit page' in the configuration settings - this will make the dashboard look more of a 'whole' rather than separate reports.

Best Wishes,

Lesley

photo

Hi Lesley,

I'm sorry you've been waiting for my reply. I've been occupied with something else.

Thank you for your answer, and sure you can raise this as an idea. I would be glad! :)

Regarding PDF export, I found an option to "Shrink to fit page width" and that is a great option. But I have another issue with PDF export. I'm getting dashboard reports showing one below other. Can I export a dashboard to have reports arranged like they are on a dashboard e.g., side by side?

photo

Hey Maja,

Thats not a problem, I completely understand :)

Yes I noticed that too - I don't believe there is currently an option for this, would you like me to raise this as an idea too? :)

Best Wishes,

Lesley

photo

Sure.

photo

Ok, Great!

I will let you know once I have raised these ideas! :)

Best Wishes,

Lesley

photo

Hey Maja,

I hope you are well!

I have now raised both of these ideas in the community on your behalf and have also raised these as development enhancement tasks - all communication regarding these ideas will now continue via the community ideas which you will find below -

Idea to export Dashboard to a single Excel sheet <

Idea to keep format of Dashboard when export via PDF <

I hope this is ok!

Do you have any further questions regarding the dashboard exports? I am happy to help :)

Best Wishes,

Lesley

photo

Sounds great! Thank you Lesley for your help.

I do not have further questions at the moment.

Best regards,

Maja

photo

No problem, Maja :)

In that case, I will go ahead and mark this ticket as closed

I hope you enjoy the rest of your week! :)

Best Wishes,

Lesley

Leave a Comment

Attach a file