Unable to sign in Yellowfin University

Liang Niu shared this question 3 years ago
Answered

I think the Yellowfin University has been just updated, and I can't sign in use my Yellowfin Community account.

Do I have to have a paid customer account to sign in the University?

Files: dd.PNG

Replies (7)

photo

Hi Niu,

We are currently undergoing some upgrades to the University at the moment but hopefully all will be back online early next week. Sorry for the inconvenience, but I think you'll like what we have in store.

Cheers,

Neal

photo

It's still the same.

photo

Hi Lisa,

Thank you for getting in touch with us. There is still no requirement for a paid account, however we are transitioning all of our services to a single sign on platform (Okta). I have activated your account and you should see and email from Okta with details on how to create your new password which will provide you access to the University. In time, this password will allow you access to our other platforms.

Please let me know if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Neal

photo

Hi @Neal - I'm still not able to login in with Okta. I've been watching the videos on Youtube but I'm not sure that is all the videos.

Thank you.

photo

Hi Lisa,

You should have an email from me with a temporary password. Please let me know asap if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Neal

photo

That worked - I'm in now @Neal.

I'm going through some of the courses and it's really a terrific resource! - many thanks.

photo

Great news,

Good luck with your training and please let us know if you run into any issues of have any questions.

Cheers,

Neal

Leave a Comment

Attach a file