Dashboad scaling issue in YF 9.1

Guest shared this problem 3 years ago
Defect Fixed

Hello,

There is a scaling issue with the width of a dashboard when the width of a dashboard setting in your profile settings (or global in dashboard settings) is set to a %. We set that to 90% on our servers to let users enjoy the full width of their screens.

If set to a percentage, on many dashboards a horizontal scrollbar is added while it should scale the dashboard to fit within 90% of the screen width.

I could replicate this on the https://yf-emea-beta.yellowfin.bi/ environment by changing the display preferences > dashboard width to 90% of screen in my profile settings. When I go back to the Campaign Analysis dashboard I see the horizontal scrollbar.

It looks like it is not taking into account the filter space.

Regards,

JeRoen

Replies (4)

photo

Hi JeRoen,

Thanks for contacting Yellowfin! Let me take a look into this and get back to you shortly.

Kind regards,

Chris McCarthy

photo

Hi JeRoen,

I was also able to reproduce this issue and, although it appears to display correctly at 83% scaling, that's been logged as a defect!

Kind regards,

Chris

photo

Hello Chris,

Thanks for following up. I think the interesting observation is that when the filters are moved to the left filter menu (the icon that slides out) and the filters are moved to that position the scaling is fine.

Regards,

JeRoen

photo

Hi,

Just wanted to let you know that this task has now been completed and included in the latest release, 9.8.

Change logs for the release are here.

I'll mark this ticket as Defect Fixed. Please reach out if you have any further questions on this or run into any issues post update.

Thanks,

Chris

Leave a Comment

Attach a file