Still using old license after Dev license has been loaded

Casper Badenhorst shared this question 4 years ago
Answered

I loaded a development license and even after that the old license is still being used. This is on Azure and we are trialing the software.

Thanks and hope you can help

Replies (6)

photo

Hi Cas

photo

Hi Casper,

Thank you for reaching out to us on this. From your image the development licence is loaded and in use. The licence that the system has stored is in the left column. The right column shows how much of your allowance you are currently using. If there is a licence breach issue it is most likely down to the development licence being setup for the server name of "yellowfin01", but the current server is not using that name (the closest name is yellowfin01.internal.cloudapp.net).

If you need a new licence to reflect the current server please let me know and I will speak to your CSM about getting you an updated one.

Cheers,

Neal

photo

Hi Casper,

Hope you are well. Just wanted to touch base on this and see if you have been able to resolve your licence issue? Was there anything else I can do to help?

Cheers,

Neal

photo

Hi Casper,

I hope things are going well over there.

Just wanted to let you know I'll be closing this request due to inactivity. However, if you ever wanted to re-visit this or have anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Cheers,

Neal

photo

Thanks Neal and apologies for the slow reply - appears notifications ended up in junk folder - all sorted

photo

Hi Casper,

Glad to hear you are all sorted.

Cheers,

Neal

Leave a Comment

Attach a file