Can Dashboards be exported to DOCX, XLSX and CSV in v9?

Yellowfin FAQ shared this idea 3 years ago
Idea Logged

Is it possible to export Dashboards and Presentations? Exports to PDF are slated for release in 9.3, however, what about other file formats?

Replies (9)

photo

Hey Simon!

Just wondering if this is available in 9.3?

photo

Thanks Simon!

I can see we can now setup broadcasts and export each individual report on the dashboard, but I'm struggling to figure out how to actually export the whole dashboard. There doesn't seem to be a button (or i'm not doing something right)

photo

Hi James, I've moved this to it's own request so the team can assist further (expect an update on that soon). However I suspect this may cover what you're facing: Why is the export to PDF option missing from my dashboard?

photo
photo

Hi Simon,

Do you know if there is any update on when we might be able to export dashboards as an XLSX?

Best,

Oli

photo

Hi Simon,

Any latest updates ?

Kind Regards,

Asif Bhat

photo

Hi Asif,

I hope all is well,

Mark here from the EMEA support team. I will be managing this ticket going forward as Simon no longer works for YF.

With this I have since looked at the status of the requests (idea ticket) and I can't see any movement as of yet, however I will have this chased up.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Mark,

Any news on this issue ?

Kind Regards,

Asif Bhat

photo

Hi Asif,

No updates as of yet since my last chase up 16 days ago, however I think an escalation might be worth looking in to if this has a huge impact on your client side. It might be a good idea getting your CSM involved if this is necessary.

Let me know your thoughts.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Mark - Kathryn Thorpe was our CSM but it seems she has left the organisation or moved to some other role, would you be able to tell who can we escalate our issues to.

We are on the verge of losing one of our biggest customer due to various YF issues (this is one of those).

Please direct us to the right contact point

photo

Hi Amit,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Going forward I have raised a new ticket to discuss this, please see here.

Regards,

Mark

Leave a Comment

Attach a file