Is there a way to only include the last data point from each month?

Kristy shared this question 4 years ago
Answered

I have a set of data that is collected weekly. However we only want to include the last data point taken each month in a graph - is there a way to do that?

thank you

Replies (4)

photo

Hello Kristy,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

From what you have described I believe this is possible. There are potentially two option you could use to filter your data to only display your required period.

Firstly you could use Dynamic Value filters which allow you to set a filter based on current data +/- a number of days, weeks,etc.

Secondly you can use Pre-Defined Period within filters which would allow you to select options such as "Last Calendar Week" or "Last 4 Weeks" for example.

Please let me know if these are suitable options if not we could look more specifically at your criteria to see what other options are available.

Kind regards,

Nathan Goddard

photo

Hello Kristy,

I hope you are well. I wanted to check in to see if my previous response has answered your question or if there is anything further I can do to help.

Kind regards,

Nathan Goddard

photo

Hi Nathan, apologies I haven't had a chance to get back to test these out. I will get back to you if I have further questions.

thank you

photo

Hi Kristy,

Thank you for getting back to me, I will mark this question as answered. If you do have further question please do feel free to re-open or open a new question.

I hope you have a great week.

Kind regards,

Nathan Goddard

Leave a Comment

Attach a file