logon id

Austin Hart shared this question 4 years ago
Answered

In the configuration table, whats the config code for Logon ID? /37c90319c3cbbf65fbd17a3d56136b9d

In other words, what do I have to set to ensure that the Logon ID is User Name

Replies (4)

photo

Hi Austin,

Thanks for reaching out. The ConfigCode for Logon ID in the Configuration table is 'USERID'.

If you want Logon ID set to User Name as per the UI, the ConfigData value corresponding to the USERID would be 'YES'.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Regards,

Mike

photo

perfect, thanks. Im still confused how I can figure this kind of stuff out on my own. Is there a file in the install that has this documented?

photo

Hi Austin,

You're welcome. A lot of the time what's laid out in the UI contains words in the actual Configuration table. That wasn't true in this case, so I just copied the entire output of my Configuration table and pasted it into an Excel spreadsheet, changed my Logon ID setting in the UI, re-executed the SELECT * FROM Configuration query, and copied and pasted that output into the same spreadsheet, then manually sifted through the results to find the value that changed. I'm sure there's a more efficient way of doing this, even using tools in Excel, but I've not gotten around to figuring that out yet.

Regards,

Mike

photo

Hi Austin,

I'm going to go ahead and close this case out since this has been confirmed answered, but please don't hesitate to reach out with any other questions or concerns.

Regards,

Mike

Leave a Comment

Attach a file