Reports are throwing OH No Error while opening

Pratiksha Rane shared this question 4 years ago
Answered

Hello Team ,

In our case the user who has created Private report got deleted from Smart Reporting.After that other users were unable to access those private reports. To fix this we changed the the report access code to Corporate from Private and still it did not solve the issue.

Making the copy of problematic reports work. Now the issue is there are orphan records present and we want to delete it.

Please let us know how can we delete those Draft/Orphan entries of private reports.

Replies (3)

photo

Hello Pratiksha,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

As long as the reports are public you should be able to delete them within Yellowfin from the browse report list. If they are set to private you could log in as the owner of the report or alternatively you could update the record within the reportheader table so that the ExternalAccessCode field is set to 'CORPORATE' this would make the draft report public and you could delete it from within the browse screen.

If neither of these options are available you can also update the reportheader table and the field ReportStatusCode to 'DELETED' this will remove it from the application, please not that these changes are not recommended as making changes to the running yellowfin config DB could cause data loss. We would always recommend that if you are wanting to make any updates to your data via the database that you stop yellowfin from running, backup your database then make these changes.

Please let me know if you have any questions regarding the above.

Kind regards,

Nathan Goddard

photo

Hello Pratiksha,

I hope you are well.

I wanted to check and see if my previous response has helped or if you require any further assistance.

Kind regards,

Nathan Goddard

photo

Hello Pratiksha,

I hope you are well.

Due to inactivity I have marked this questions as answered.

If you do have any further questions please do let me know.

Kind regards,

Nathan Goddard

Leave a Comment

Attach a file