Is there a way to list broadcasts

Sachin Chavhan shared this question 4 years ago
Answered

We have a broadcast that a user wants formatting changes to, the problem is I can't figure out exactly which broadcast they're referring to. Is there a way to list the broadcasts in the system, what users they go to and their schedule?

Best Answer
photo

@ localhost

I hope all is well,

I can confirm that there is indeed a way to list the broadcasts in the system, what users they go to and their schedule?. In order to find this simply navigate to Administration > Schedule Management within this you will see a list of Broadcasts that are scheduled:

55c1c6fa303441575f996bb10bbb7821

Select the Broadcast you want to know information about and within this you will see a detailed page with information to what you are requesting:

142ce2d169e976434fa46b4346980d69

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Mark

Replies (3)

photo

@ localhost

I hope all is well,

I can confirm that there is indeed a way to list the broadcasts in the system, what users they go to and their schedule?. In order to find this simply navigate to Administration > Schedule Management within this you will see a list of Broadcasts that are scheduled:

55c1c6fa303441575f996bb10bbb7821

Select the Broadcast you want to know information about and within this you will see a detailed page with information to what you are requesting:

142ce2d169e976434fa46b4346980d69

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Mark

photo

@ localhost,

In order for us to continue support, can you please update your user profile to a valid email address, and at the same time please include a copy of the results saved from your info.jsp from your Yellowfin installation?

I look forward to your reply.

Regards,

Mark

photo

@ localhost,

I'm going to go ahead and mark this Question as Answered.

Regards,

Mark

Leave a Comment

Attach a file