Is there a way to force the PDF export to always force everything to fit on 1 page

YF Distributor South Africa shared this question 4 years ago
Answered

Hi Guys,

Is there a way to force the PDF export to always force everything to fit on 1 page and if it doesn't it should overlap to the next page instead of moving everything to one page.

The dials is a co-display report.

Please see attached reports.

Regards,

Lebo

Replies (5)

photo

Hi Lebo,

When you use a co-display report it will push the second report onto the second page. This is currently the way the export works with pdfs. If you use a standard report or a report which uses a canvas with the charts then it works fine. This might be a good idea to be raised with the DEV team. Would you like to do this?

Thanks,

Paul

photo

Hi Paul,

So it only pushes when the second report cannot fit right? Because both the reports are co-display.

Yes I would love that, it would be nice if there is some consistency, because now, some clients receive the report on 1 page and some receive it on more than 1 page with huge gaps in between.

Regards,

Lebo

photo

Hi Lebo,

This is correct. It actually might even be a defect so I might actually raise this with the dev team as a defect first and get some more feedback on it. Is there anything else can help you with in the mean time?

Regards,

Paul

photo

Hi Paul,

Not at the moment. Please let me know how it goes.

Regards,

Lebo

photo

Hi Lebo,

No problems. I have raised the defect now and assigned a defect logged ticket to you. I will close this off for now and will update you once I get some news.

Cheers,

Paul

Leave a Comment

Attach a file