All Conditional Formatting on Icons (on Canvas) are lost when editing the report

Ed Kilby shared this problem 5 years ago
Defect Fixed

I have a report (it uses sub queries and calculated fields). When creating the report layout on the canvas, if I add an Icon and create conditional formatting rules to change its colour based on the field value (the fields I'm typically using are calculated fields from sub queries). Then I can save the report and it works fine, but as soon as I edit the report, all conditional formatting is lost and I have to set it all up again.

We are running YF Version 7.4.7

Replies (2)

photo

Hi Ed,

Thanks for reaching out. The bad news is this is indeed a logged defect. The good news is it's already fixed and will be published in our upcoming build 7.4.10, which should published in a few weeks.

I've gone ahead and added you to the client list of those being impacted by this behavior in our internal task and will update you in this ticket when I have a more concrete ETA for 7.4.10.

Regards,

Mike

photo

Hi Ed,

Just writing to let you know that our latest build, 7.4.10, has been published. You can find the latest build of 7.4 here.

Please download and re-check this on your end when you get the chance and let us know if all seems okay.

Regards,

Mike

Leave a Comment

Attach a file