GIS Bubble Chart option

Kalaiselvan shared this question 5 years ago
Answered

Hi Team,

Is possible to do brushing option (keep/exclude) or Instant insights in GIS bubble chart?

Thanks

Kalaiselvan

Replies (6)

photo

Hi Kalaiselvan,

This is something that I have not looked at myself, let me look into this for you. I will update you asap.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Kalaiselvan,

Apologies for the delay, my findings show the following:

289c47f3066f1269fcf885eb4c64d703

More information here. With this I can also confirm that Chart Brushing is NOT available for Instant Insights when using GIS Bubble Map Charts.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your response. There are lot of limitation and incompatible for Brushing option, seems this is not ease to the users. I am not sure about the complexity of the development of this option to extended to other form of charts as well, but i think this will be more benefit to many users, if it is available.

Thanks again for your support. Please close this topic.

Thanks

Kalaiselvan

photo

Hi Kalaiselvan,

Apologies for not getting the answer you were looking for, unfortunately we have limitations within our product that are either impossible at this time to be made available or just simply not possible. We are constantly working hard to have these looked at and implemented.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Mark,

Sorry to re-open again. Quick question. Is that mean Map chart will be static, not interactive?

Thanks,

Kalaiselvan

photo

Hi Kalaiselvan,

Brushing can not be used on GIS Bubble Map Charts. They are interactive but not with Brushing. See here for more information on GIS Bubble Map Charts.

Regards,

Mark

Leave a Comment

Attach a file