Broadcast - XLSX format - Disable 'Keep formatting' option

Kalaiselvan shared this question 5 years ago
Answered

Hi Team,

How i can disable the "Keep Formatting" option in XLSX format when we broadcasting the reports?

Thanks

Kalaiselvan

Replies (5)

photo

Hi Kalaiselvan,

I hope all is well,

Can you explain in more detail please... Maybe a story explaining your example or what you would like to see? Do any of the below links help or support your question:

Link 1 | Link 2

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your suggestion. I have checked the links that you shared, but that is not we are looking for.

Usually when we export in XLSX format we can disable "Keep formatting" option, but when broadcast the report with XLSX format we don't have option to disable the above option. It would be good to have this option for broadcast.

The reason, i expect this, if "Keep formatting" is enabled, then the measure column data format shows as "Text" instead of "number".

Hope this is clear. Please let me know if any further details required.

Thanks

Kalaiselvan

photo

Hi Kalaiselvan,

Apologies for the delay and thank you for your patience. From what I can see we only have the "advanced options" when exporting. Unfortunately we do not have these options when setting up a broadcast, in this case broadcasts are simply copying this report and sending it straight off to be broadcasted...

However I do believe we need a better form of UI for broadcasting i.e. some "advanced options" let me know your views on this as I would love to get this submitted as an idea. I look forward to your reply.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your response. Yes, it would be good to mark this an idea. Please go ahead and hope this will be available soon :-)

Thanks

Kalaiselvan

photo

Hi Kalaiselvan,

I have gone ahead and raised on your behalf, see here for more information and please feel free to add if need be.

Regards,

Mark

Leave a Comment

Attach a file